Thursday, June 23, 2011

A quick getaway to Maui

Thanks to the Deverys and Masons and of course, my brother and sister-in-law's willingness to have me crash their Hawaiian vacation, I left Mike and Maddy to fend for themselves in Seoul for 10 days and took off for Maui.

It was a great time. Here is the group at the pool at the Mason's condo. Rob cooked up a Hawaiian BBQ feast.


We did some paddle boarding...

And took a drive to Hana...









And an awesome snorkel trip thanks again to the Devery's connections on the island!!



Awwww....so cute! Would you believe she is actually pregnant here :-) Thanks again Dennis and Rita for letting me crash your Hawaiian Getaway! I had a blast. Can't wait to do it again.


And...thank you Mike for being such a supportive husband and letting me take these crazy vacations on a whim! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment